To provide progressive, premium products and services whilst maintaining the following guiding principles:
- To recognise that work is integral to our lives, that it shapes how we see ourselves as well as the perceptions of others of who we might be.
- To be positive and proactive in creating a culture of caring and being cared for by leading as we would wish to be led, respecting as we would wish to be respected, seeking to please as we would wish to be pleased.
- To create harmony by setting quantifiable standards of fairness and consistency, to guide by example and good practice rather than by fear.
- To value and to sustain honesty and trust by listening and responding to the needs of our colleagues, our suppliers and our customers.
- To be ever mindful of our professional and personal responsibilities in seeking to protect the environment.
- To take a long term, non-partisan view in order to foster international cooperation and expansion by seeking growth and prosperity through goodwill and mutual benefit rather than by exploitation or coercion.